India Energy Storage Week is a global platform for energy storage that has been benefiting industry experts for a decade. It is completing its 10th year of providing the best networking platform for the industry.
The 10th edition of the India Energy Storage Week is our annual flagship international event, a one-stop networking platform for energy storage, e-mobility, renewable energy, advanced batteries, charging infrastructure, green hydrogen & microgrids. The aim is to get the entire value chain of these sectors under one umbrella. The IESW 2024 will provide you with a platform to promote your products, services and initiatives to a global audience of key stakeholders from some of the world’s largest energy companies. The exhibition will create a busy floor with participation from over 30+ countries, 100+ regulators & policy makers, 150+ partners & exhibitors, 100+ speakers, 1500+ delegates, and 15,000+ visitors, enabling companies to network with industry experts and influential decision-makers.
Benefits of participating in the IESW 2024:
• Access to a global audience of key stakeholders from the Energy Storage, E-mobility, Battery Manufacturing Recycling, Green Hydrogen industry
• The opportunity to network with industry experts and influential decision-makers
• The chance to showcase your products and services to a global audience
• The opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the industry
• The opportunity to build relationships with potential partners and customers
The 9th edition of the India Energy Storage Week 2023 was successfully inaugurated by Shri Tarun Kapoor, Advisor to the Prime Minister of India. The event received a successful opening and a strong turnout response from India and around the world, including industry leaders, manufacturers, consultants, policymakers, government officials, CXO’s and senior executives. The IESW series of exhibitions has established itself as a leading platform for Energy Storage, Electric Vehicles, Battery Manufacturing & Supply Chain and Green Hydrogen and has benefited from strong participation from both the public and private sectors.